This most beautifully handmade Olive Wood, Mother Of Pearl & Mahogany Wood Crucifix is rated #1 by us and many & is made by local Christian artisans and Blessed in the Heart of Bethlehem,The Holy Land.
This hand crafted Crucifix offers original and unique beauty.
- Hand made from Olive Tree, Mother Of Pearl , Mahogany Wood all joined together to make the most stunning Crucifix ever made.
- Very detailed Crucifix.
- Contains Treasures From The Holy Land ( 5 Relics details below).
- 14 Stations of Christ are engraved on the back of the Cross. Perfect to remember Christ agony specially in Easter times.
- Jerusalem word engraved on the back.
- Standing Crucifix, Comes with a base
- Measurements:- L:68 CM , W:40 CM, D:14 CM .
- Weight's :- On Average:- 2.8 kg.
- A very truly stunning Cross, you won't be disappointed and that's our promise.
* The Cross of the Fourteen Stations*This olive wood cross is named after the fourteen stations of the Via Dolorosa ( The way of the Cross ).Fourteen individual olive wood pieces are joined together to make this cross, Each piece represents the agony of Christ from judgement to the Crucifixion at Calvary.
+The Figure of Christ is hand made of 1 piece of Olive Wood +
** The Treasures Of The Holy Land**
5 Glass windows Symbolise the elements of Jesus...The bottom glass (Holy Earth) from the grounds of Bethlehem to remind us where Jesus walked and lived in the Holy Land, Left glass (Frankincense) from Bethlehem, Right glass (Stones,Rocks) to remind us where Jesus Prayed on the Rock of Jerusalem, Top glass (Olive leaf) from the Tree Of Life, Centre Glass ( Star Of Bethlehem, Contains dried flowers).
*A leaflet will be provided with the Crucifix when purchased.*
++ Free hand written personalised post card ++
+ Treasure a real unique blessed gift from the Holy Land +
Ideal way to Bless your home, Awesome gift for a Priest, Nun, Church or Church Raffle Tickets,Minister,Friends and Family, Or any other Religious person.
" The Wood From The Tree Of Life, Who Grasp It Will Experience Eternal Happiness." Proverbs 3:18 (Olive Tree).
♡ Having a cross in your home that comes directly from the Holy Land is a wonderful way to show your Faith and feel a real connection to the Land where Jesus Lived.♡
Please Note:_ Because it is hand crafted from raw olive wood, Wood coloration's may vary from that shown in photos!. There are no two alike, Each item is unique in the grain and colour.
+☆ Your purchase supports Christian Craftsman and their families in Bethlehem,The Birthplace of Jesus Christ.☆+