Special offer: Buy 2 soaps get 1 absolutely FREE ( You must add 3 soaps at checkout first then apply discount code " SOAP " to redeem the offer. )
HAND MADE ORGANIC OLIVE OIL SOAP FROM THE HOLY LAND.
TRADITIONAL PURE OLIVE OIL SOAP 1X130 Gram, From a Palestinian city in the Holy Land called: Nablus.
Directly from the factory, This natural organic olive oil soap made in Nablus since 1880 is the perfect mild natural soap for healthy Hair, Body & Skin.
Simple, Natural Soap of Nablus is hand-crafted with 100% natural olive oil, water and sodium compound and is part of one of the oldest soap-making traditions in the world.
* Olive oil supports regeneration of the skin tissue and regulation of the natural moisture balance.
* The oil is rich in high quality antioxidants, which neutralise free radicals that can be harmful to the skin.
* Olive oil is rich in substances with anti-inflammatory effects.
* Olive oil soap makes the skin smooth and soft and it stimulates, strengthens and nourishes the skin.
* Don't just take our word for it, Check last picture to see few customer 5 star reviews
Suitable for all skin types and age, Even gentle enough for a baby skin.
Nabulsi Soap Manufacturing:- Yet a batch of olive oil soap can take up to a month to produce. Modern producers in Nablus insist the formula has not varied over the centuries, despite the availability of modern chemical compounds found in most manufactured soaps. Ingredients are mixed in a large vat over low heat for approximately five days, before the mixture is poured over a large floor space. Shortly afterwards, casts are laid down to cut the soap into individual blocks, which are then stamped with the traditional seal of the factory of production. Once the soap is cut into blocks, it is stacked in geometric towers which allow for air circulation that assists in the drying process. The towering pyramids of soap climb to heights of over eight feet, and line the halls of the factory’s drying room for a period of between ten and thirty days, before they can be packaged and shipped.
Please note that the soaps are hand cut and not moulded. Therefore each bar will not be a uniform weight and size, Minimum 130 g up to 170 g Each Soap.